Famous for being the first haulage Company in Ireland to purchase a purpose built refrigerated trailer, take a look in this section to learn what other news Rea Transport has to tell you.
· Vacancy: Warehouse Operative with light driving duties- LWB sprinter type van
· Location: Antrim
· Position: Full Time/Permanent
· Start time: 0630hrs and finish time to be discussed
· Bonus system in place for fully trained staff
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative with proven past record, required with our Antrim based depot, working within a busy environment.
The company is looking for previous manual handling experience. Supervisors will be looking for candidates to show common sense during quieter periods throughout the shift and maintain the cleanliness and Health and Safety of the warehouse. Candidates are expected to be health and safety conscious
Duties will include:
- Assisting driving personal with loading and unloading with great attention to detail.
- Fork Lift Truck driving duties
- Checking in freight
- Working in a chilled environment
- Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude are essential.
- Heavy lifting is involved so successful candidates will have previous manual handling experience.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and Health and Safety of the warehouse
- Warehouse experience preferably within the logistic industry
- Valid counter balance Fork Lift Truck Licence Required
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Heavy lifting will be part of the role so a Fair level of Physical Fitness Required
· The ability to demonstrate excellence in customer service
· You will need a full UK/EU driving and a sense of pride in delivering a great service to our customers.
· strong geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland.
· A digital tachograph card and a Drivers full CPC card
· experience in driving Class 1, 2 & ADR vehicles along with the required qualifications/licences.
· Must have a clean licence with at least 1-year experience in this industry
· Knowledge of health and Safety including COSHH
· Current AccessNI basic disclosure certificate
· On site car parking
· Pension contribution
· Holidays - 28 days pro rata
· Overtime available
· Opportunity for progression
· Bonus system
· Competitive salary
To Apply for this role please send your cv to or contact the team on 02893342320